Conroe, TX

Experience the heart of Conroe by exploring our beautifully restored Downtown Historic District. Buildings dating back to the early 1900s now play host to two renowned community theaters, stellar bistros, cozy pubs, quaint event spaces, exquisite art galleries and charming antique shops. Plenty of memories have been made in Historic Downtown Conroe with many, many more left for the making. The Conroe-North Houston Regional Airport was constructed during World War II to serve as a military facility, but was converted in 1945 to be a predominately civilian airfield.  It has recently been granted Regional states and has a US Customs office.

Search Conroe Homes

New Listings in Conroe

Other communities within the Conroe, TX area.

Cut and Shoot

The town of Cut and Shoot, Texas was incorporated in 1969 in east Montgomery County 6 miles east of Conroe on State Hwy 105.  It is part of Conroe ISD Schools with students attending Austin Elementary School, Grangerland Intermediate School, Moorhead Junior High School, and Caney Creek High School.

Grangerland

Grangerland is a community on F.M. 3083 within Montgomery County about 10 miles east of Conroe, TX on land that was purchase in 1907 by Dr. Granger. The students in the area attend Conroe ISD schools including Ben Milam Elementary, Creighton Elementary, Grangerland Intermediate, Moorhead Junior High and Caney Creek High Schools.

To see homes in the following zip codes click on the appropriate link.

East of I-45 including all properties inside Loop 336.  

77302 Listings 

East of I-45 and south of Loop 336 ending at Glen Campbell Road 77302 communities in this zip code are along FM 1314 and part of State Hwy 242. 

77303 community boundaries are  east of I-45, north/east of Loop 336 continuing north of State Hwy 105. 

77304 is west of I-45 extending past Loop 336 north and south, with the north west boundary reaching Lake Conroe and the south west boundary the San Jacinto River at I-45.                                            Students in this zip could attend Conroe ISD or in the northern area Willis ISD.

77306  is east of I-45 and Loop 335 South of State Hwy 105 extending to State Hwy 242. 

Search Conroe, TX Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property 92927877
$220,000
Conroe, TX
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Garris Real Estate
Featured picture for the property 86597571
$318,900
Conroe, TX
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Perry Development Management
Featured picture for the property 68950415
$299,500
Conroe, TX
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Charles Caporina, Broker
Featured picture for the property 59222713
$357,900
Conroe, TX
beds
baths
Featured picture for the property 38008950
$306,900
Conroe, TX
beds
baths
Updated Aug 21, 2019 8:27:pm. Copyright © 2019, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. The information being provided is for consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Any home sales data appearing on this page is obtained from public record sources (or estimates, for non-disclosure states) as provided by OnBoard, LLC and does not comprise an appraisal or a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). This information should not be used to replace a professional appraisal nor to determine the price of a particular property.